Fleurus, a city in the province of Hainaut, strategically located in the heart of Europe, close to the French, German and Dutch borders, a few kilometers from the motorways, lies this unique and exclusive professional horse accommodation on approximately 3,5ha. The complex includes a main residence, various apartments/studios and a fully equipped horse accommodation. Just 10min from Charleroi airport, 40min from Brussels airport and 40min from Liège airport (Horse Inn). Ideal for accommodating riders looking for a base for European competitions!
The prestigious stud farm, originally designed in 1998 by Nelson Pessoa, was completely renovated in 2012 and 2014 by a team of Italian architects, designers and craftsmen.
The professional equestrian center consists of:
- Indoor arena: Toubin & Clément, 24m x 60m, automated watering system equipped with a double flow system to guarantee healthy air during training sessions and maintain an ambient temperature of at least 15° during winter sessions
- Outdoor arena: Toubin & Clément, 60m x 80m, drained and enlightened
- Covered lunging ring (21m diameter)
- Canter track ca. 420m
- 51 stalls, divided in various compartments. Each corridor has its own wash stall and solarium
- 7 tack rooms with customized closets
- 2 laundries (for horse and rider equipment)
- A multifunctional space that can function as a cafeteria, reception area, ..
- Sanitary facilities and showers
- A veterinary room equipped with a washing area and medicine cabinets
- A storage room dedicated to medicines and supplements
- A storage room for food
- Various storage areas for hay, straw and shavings
- 6 outdoor or quarantine stalls, well insulated from the rest of the main building
- A building for the farriery
- Spacious parking for trucks, trailers, visitors,..
- Fields/pastures approximately 3,5ha, divided in multiple paddocks
Living, office and social areas:
This equestrian complex is made up of a main residence and 13 apartments/studios.
This superb apartment of ± 200 m² is composed of a hall, a living room, a dining room, an equipped kitchen, four bedrooms, a dressing room, three bathrooms. The apartment enjoys a beautiful view of the indoor arenda and the garden.
- 10 1-bedroom apartements (± 50m²)
- 2 2-bedroom apartments (± 70m²)
- 1 3-bedroom apartment (± 100m²)
Offices and gym:
2 large management offices, a meeting room with a view of the garden, a kitchenette, a shower room and technical rooms.
A gym with a view of the indoor track.
All the kitchens, bathrooms, cupboards, office furniture are the culmination of Italian design.
Presence of various technical rooms, separate meters, alarm system with video surveillance, oil central heating (5,000 liter tank), 80m draw-well, 4 buried rainwater tanks of 20,000 liters, hydrophore group, 3 septic tanks and 4 degreasers, compliant manure pit with slab, …