This professional horse accommodation is located in Veurne, a picturesque town in the Westhoek of the province of West Flanders. The property extends over several plots. As an extra asset, this complex is located a few kilometers from the Belgian coastline.
The property is equipped with all necessary facilities to optimize professional exploitation. The whole includes:
• Stable building 1: 14 stalls, 2 washing areas with solarium and spacious tack rooms
• Stable building 2: 8 stalls, 2 washing places and a cozy tack room
• 2 Storage areas: 15m x 6m
• Indoor arena 42m x 22m, automatic irrigation
• Outdoor arena 1: 80m x 47m with automatic irrigation
• Outdoor arena 2: 50m x 22m with automatic irrigation
• Grass arena
• Covered horse walker for 6 horses with irrigation
• The meadows are divided into 20 different paddocks, also equipped with several stables with heated drinking troughs, fencing, water and electricity
The degree of finish and maintenance of the whole ensure the most pleasant way of working for those who wish to handle their horses on a professional basis.
We also have the beautifully renovated family home with adjacent office with living room, kitchen and guest room with shower. This gives you an instant "at home" feeling. With an eye for detail and finish, all elements within the interior are coordinated. The combination of white, wood and steel look provides the perfect rural feeling in this area.
There are also 3 unique and beautifully finished guest holiday accommodations on the domain, with a total capacity for 17 people. These can also be expanded to 5 lodgings in total.
Would you like to make this dream location your home? Do not hesitate and contact us.