The hotel is part of the unique 19th-century square farm. This was recently built in a striking farm style and therefore fits perfectly with the authentic farmhouse. This property has a house to be renovated and a charming hotel on approximately 42 acres. There is the possibility to buy an additional piece of land (approximately 42 acres).
The house includes:
- A living room with office space
- A kitchen
- 5 bedrooms
- Storage space
The hotel includes 8 guest rooms, each with its own bathroom, as well as 2 family rooms with a living room that also have a bathroom.
Furthermore, this hotel includes:
- Kitchen with storage space
- Reception with technical room
- Consumption space
- Spacious bicycle storage
- A cozy courtyard
The associated banquet hall can be accessed through a separate entrance. The banquet hall has its own toilet and bar. Additionally, there is a spacious basement that serves as a garage, laundry room, and storage space. It is delightful to stay in the courtyard of this hotel.
Fun fact about the area:
In the heart of the Maas Valley in Limburg, in the picturesque village of Aldeneik. From this property, there are numerous walking and cycling opportunities, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful surroundings for hours. It is located along the cycling network (near junction 25) with easy access to cross-border ferries.
For animal lovers...
Due to the optional pasture of approximately 42 acres, it is ideal for keeping horses or other animals.
- There are rainwater tanks for more than 100,000 liters.
- The electricity of the hotel is fully equipped with home automation.
- The courtyard is tiled in blue stone, the parking lot has brick paving, and there is a grass field that can be used as additional parking. It is equipped with drainage with a catch basin (and filters) to collect rainwater from the courtyard and the parking lot.
Interested? Contact Carina at email@example.com.